There is currently no tracking, analytics or watcher scripts that record your usage, or write any captured data to your device during your current session or for later use upon your return by this site.
Use of the contact form requires consent to be given for submission of personal details. These details are used internally only and are not shared with any other services, unless requested to do so by law enforcement or by written approval of the details owner.
Any contact form submission from sales / marketing companies touting their services, either robotically or manually, will be deleted immediately and not responded to, on the occasion that they may get past any automated spam filters on this site.
Terms & ConditionsUpdated:
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Frown's Website, located at https://frownonline.co.uk
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Frown if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
Your refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions.
Us, refers to our Company.
Parties, or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and / or he / she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Frown and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Frown. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Frown for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Frown
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Frown
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Frown
- Redistribute content from Frown
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Frown does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Frown, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Frown shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and / or suffered as a result of any use of and / or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Frown reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Frown a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Any organizations may link to our Website upon receipt of prior written approval.
We will approve link requests from organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses
- The organization does not have any negative records with us
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Frown
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URL from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
No use of the Frown logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking, absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage - of any nature.
This site runs a PWA service worker to provide an informative offline page, on the occasion should you attempt to visit this site with no active internet connection. This page is a cached static source page offline.html, so you can view primary information such as contact email and telephone numbers.
This page will be periodically updated with relevant support information and contact methods, for your convenience.
For any other information, requests, complaints and enquiries, contact Frown for assistance.